“I can help your company with Top Line, Bottom Line, and Efficiency !”
MIT Sloan School of Management and West Point graduate with proven ability to think strategically and adapt to new situations in a fluid environment. Able to operate in a non-linear manner to implement changes, manage people & programs. Well rounded with cross-functional expertise & experience. Excels at leading multi-cultural & multi-functional groups. Successful in corporate to entrepreneurial setting and from niche to high volume environment. Fluent English and conversational Korean.
- Core competencies in Transformation, Marketing, Sales, and Operations, with focus on Process Improvement, Analytics, and Execution.
- Experienced in Internal Consulting, Program Management Office, Process Improvement, and Transformation roles in a matrix organization. Comfortable working with senior executives, managers, and technology in global business units on three core areas of CEO’s focus: Top Line, Bottom Line, and Efficiency.
- Top Line
- $116MM+ projected incremental revenue over 5 years. HQ PMO for Social Media (digital) selling initiative for bigger share of the wallet.
- $170MM sales opportunities. Trained/Coached/Mentored MBA new hires in GE Capital’s Commercial (sales) leadership program. 6-12 candidates would rotate in every 6 months.
- Worked with LATAM sales teams to strategize and generate hypothesis on increasing revenue. Analyzed sales data to affirm or disprove local hypothesis on sales performance.
- Built the LATAM sales teams’ capability on sales data analytics by designing and conducting a workshop around analyzing sales data. Developed sales prediction models to help generate more sales for the local teams.
- Bottom Line
- $20MM+ savings opportunities. Project lead for global Supply Chain cost savings initiative around Sourcing, Logistics, and Organizational Design.
- $40MM savings. Coached/mentored over 100 Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belts to deliver cost savings through process re-engineering.
- Personally trained, deployed, and coached over 100 process improvement leaders to focus on process improvement and process redesign throughout the S&P Global organization
- Used Lean to reduce wastes and improve efficiency: consolidated agency desk, redesigned the organization structure, reduced ID theft fraud assistance time from 30 days to 30 minutes.
- Subject matter expert on process improvement, analytics, and digital initiatives. Able to influence and/or lead teams to successful project conclusion by using detailed roadmap and KPIs to keep initiatives on track.
- Can operate and navigate matrix organizations in order to build consensus and present approach/recommendation to senior leaders.
- Able to influence leaders, peers and junior members from other functions / business units in pursuit of projects’ successful conclusion.
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders from multiple functions.
- MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management (eBusiness with Marketing focus)
- 15+ years doing internal consulting reaching out and working with multiple functions across multiple business units in order to deliver results for those organizations.
- 15+ years leading teams (direct and indirect) in support of business objectives.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Change Acceleration Process (GE’s change management). Comfortable with brain storming, Root Cause Analysis and Counter Measures, Developing KPIs, Workout, Lean, Six Sigma, DFSS, DOE, and Project Management.
- Consumer Goods, Financial services, and Startup background
My LinkedIn Profile: Bob Fitzpatrick on LinkedIn
My Twitter Handle: @Bob_Fitzpatrick
Specialties: “Trouble Shooter, Problem Solver, and Change Leader”
Lean Six Sigma MBB
Sales Force Effectiveness
Six Sigma Deployment
Bank Holding Company
Shared National Credit
Business Process Improvement
Start Up Company
ID Theft Prevention
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
Outsourcing / Offshoring